Wednesday 26 January 2011

Armani goes gaga for Gaga! (Vogue)

Today i took a peek at the Armani Prive Spring 2011 show and i have to say that it was harder than i had imagined to pick my favorites! What i liked most was the pattern -for once again peak-shouldered jackets and blouses. This trend made its first appearance (after the 40's and 80's) at the Balmain Spring 2009 fashion show in Paris and has been in vogue ever since. I also liked the different kinds of textures and as you'll notice from the looks i chose, those that stole my heart were the trousers and those maxi dresses ,oh my...! In my mind Armani has always been kind of conservative -if you can call an Italian that way- and indeed you can say that his outfits are always characterized by a certain figure as well as the fact that there isn't much playing with colours. In general the whole concept of the clothes was rather Gaga-like in a less extravagant way...Enough said by me, though, take a look!:))

1 comment: