Tuesday 25 January 2011

inspiration required!

 Hi there my friends:)
It's somehow a fact that , to make art, you need to get inspired. Inspiration may come from nature, music, friends etc but also from other artists' work. They help you find out what you like more and give you motive to make something equally beautiful your own way. And ,as fashion is a kind of art, that's what happens when you're styling too! Observing the way other people combine their clothes and choose the right outfit for each occasion gives inspiration and enthusiasm. I am always on the lookout for stylish captures either by browsing fashion magazines or by checking related sites on the net. A site that i found recently - it seems that is widely known though-and is quite interesting and inspiring is the lookbook  (http://lookbook.nu/) . I am already in love with it! I'm posting some of the outfits that i'm seriously thinking of adapting them to my style and trying them a.s.a.p!
A large black hat and a pair of high heeled ankle-boots have been automatically added to my wish list:)..

I absolutely love playing with proportion and different textures. Knit vs leather, loose-fitting vs skin-tight. ADORABLE!

2 comments: