Sunday 23 January 2011

Be ... Italian!

Second post in one day! I certainly don't have anything better to do... Anyway i would really like to talk about my recent obsession with Italy and anything italian:p!

The thing is, my main influence on my style and in general my taste is my mother. She's always been really keen on Italians and thought of them as being naturally stylish and classy ,the kind of people who know how to live their life the right way.




My mother's love of Italy is also depicted on her wardrobe, which is full of pieces by Ferre, Moschino, Blumarine  and Anna Molinari. Over the years, by observing my mother's style, i've shaped my own opinion about what is called "Italian style".For me it's all about  polka dots, large sunglasses and hats, capris, marinieres, a bit of animal print and even blazers,fur, golden-but-not-heavy jewelry and fine leather. Stripes,neutral colours but also black and white with a hint of red.But the thing that comes first for italian style is the perfect fit. Playing with volumes isn't at all typical italian,whereas they are renowned for clothes that fit perfectly to the body making the figure  automatically look sleek and chic. Even when fashion says "baggie" , italians do it heir way.
I'm posting some styles that i found and really inspire me so that you can see what i mean:). 















oh Italy, i definately want to live there....

No comments:

Post a Comment